Sunday, December 14, 2008
Konner's First Day - September 16, 2008
Konner's first day at his new daycare was so hard on me. You'd think I would be used to this, right? Taking him to daycare yesterday was harder than taking him when he was 12 weeks old. Jonathan and I both went to drop him off and he looked a little confused. He found a toy and immediately went to it. Jonathan and I snuck out to pay the rest of this months tuition which let me tell you, it's not cheap! We will be paying $805.00 per month for Konner's tuition. How in the world do people that have more than one child afford it? Anyway...after paying we took a peak into the room to see Konner standing in the middle of the room holding his blankie looking at all of the other kids playing. It broke my heart into pieces.Today was not any better. I went solo today to drop him off and the instant we walked in the door he held on for dear life. He would not let me put him down for anything. After about 5 minutes I had to leave my baby there crying. It was awful! If it doesn't get better by next week I don't know what I am going to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment