Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blog Trouble and Konner Updates - October 13, 2008

Ok, so I know that I've been neglecting the family blog. My photography blog is linked to this blog by email address so every time I change something on here it changes it on my photography blog too - ugh! So... the family blog will have to be blank for a while until I have the time to see what's up! When will I find the time between working full-time, being a mommy, wife and photographing?! *Sigh*What is the fam up to, you ask? Well we are planning a trip to Branson this week for fall break. A much needed trip. We are heading up with Jonathan's family. The plan is to corral at our house and yes I mean corral. There will be 11 people in our 1900 sq ft house. It should be very interesting! I'm looking forward to the vacay though. It's been a while since I've had time off from work.Konner is thriving at Goddard. Him getting eaten alive at Cross Timbers was a blessing in disguise. I love their structure at Goddard and he gets so much one on one interaction which is very important to me.He is saying please and thank you without being asked (actually it's more like peeze and tank ooh) and it melts my heart. How can you say no to that? He is so sweet and loves to cuddle, give hugs and kisses and is so affectionate to a perfect stranger. Hmmm, sound like someone else you know? Joanthan and I both warm up to people quickly.We can't tell if Konner is going to be left handed or right handed. He's still using both hands equally but we've noticed that if he picks up his pen/pencil/crayon with his right hand he writes for a minute and then moves it to his left hand so who knows.He is obsessed with WAGONS! Anything you can pull he's all over it. I ordered him his own special wagon since he has a major meltdown every time we go outside and I make him put up the rusted wagon that plants go in. It's not put together very well and the wheels fall off every time he plays with it but I think he likes it because it's his size.Anyhoo, I think I've written enough for now. It's bedtime. I've pulled too many late nights lately. *yawn*Oh, before I go, Konner is singing his ABC's up to LMNOP and then he'll pick back up at XYZZZZZZZZZ.It's too cute!Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment